Healing Touch Professional Association provides you the vehicle to actively participate, give input and ideas while receiving benefits and support. We invite you to join HTPA and share in the future of Healing Touch.
HTPA Membership offers you:
- A vehicle to unite with your peers and strengthen your community
- A voice in HTPA development through participation in member surveys, votes and the annual membership meeting
- A member directory and networking capabilities
- Liability insurance at excellent rates
- A newsletter and annual member report
- Online forum allowing open discussion about Healing Touch practice and other relevant topics
- Discounts on Healing Touch Program classes, conferences and other events
- Live “Conversations the Matter” and support for practice development
- Local HTPA Chapters and regional networking
- Opportunities for participating in Special Interest Projects through HTPA’s Community Connections
- Educational opportunities with continuing education credits
- A bridge to Healing Touch Program
As we grow, we anticipate adding more benefits to support you as a practitioner of Healing Touch, your business practices and your self-care.
We have several membership categories that cover the range of practitioners in our community. Anyone can join, even if you are not a Healing Touch student or practitioner.
U.S.A. Membership - Annual Dues $100
International Membership - Annual Dues $75
For members who reside outside of the United States.
Elder Membership - Annual Dues $75
Open to all those 70 years of age or older.
Full-Time Student- Annual Dues $55
Open to students taking 12 credit hours per semester at a recognized institution (on campus or on-line campus). Applicant must submit copy of Student Card or signed document from the institution to verify.
On-Going Member – Pay by the Month ($10/mo, six-month minimum)
A recurring monthly billing option. The fee is $10.00 each month set up either through a bank draft, credit card or PayPal. This membership does not have a set expiration date, but is ongoing until the membership is canceled. On-Going membership requires a six-month minimum commitment. If you choose to cancel your membership before your six-month commitment is up, you will be billed for the remaining months.