Become a Member
Click to Join Now!
Healing Touch Professional Association provides the vehicle for you - the HT Community, to actively participate, give input and ideas while receiving benefits and support. We invite you to join HTPA - to share in the future of Healing Touch.
HTPA Membership offers you:
- A vehicle to unite with our peers & strengthen our Community
- Active member participation & a voice in HTPA development
- Access to the HTPA Leadership Team – a bridge to the Healing Touch Program
- A member directory, networking and an online “member only” Forum
- Group Professional Liability and General Liability Insurance
- All HTPA members have an opportunity to participate in member surveys, votes and annual membership meetings.
- Quarterly Newsletter and Annual Member Reports
- Online "member only" Forum Board offering open discussion of HT practice
- Discounts on Healing Touch Program and ISHA classes, conferences and other events
- Business classes and support for Healing Touch private practice development
- Resources for support group development & local HTPA Chapter development -regional networking
- Opportunity to participate in Special Interest Projects through HTPA’s Community Connections
With the help of our Leadership Team, as we grow, we will add benefits such as:
- Mentorship education & support programs
- Resources for support group development & regional networking
- Additional practitioner tools
- Group Health Insurance
- Business classes and support for HT private practice development
- Continued expansion of research resources
- CE hours for all types of healthcare professionals
- National group advertising
- Representation of HT modality at professional events and trade shows
We have a member category for everyone, including Discount Memberships, and you don’t have to be a Healing Touch student to join!
U.S.A. Membership - Annual Dues $100
International Membership - Annual Dues $50
For non U.S. members, if you belong to an additional International Healing Touch organization,
you can join HTPA at a reduced rate.
Elder Membership - Annual Dues $75
Open to all those 70 years of age or older. Includes all of the benefits of a regular member. On membership application please include your date of birth.
Full-Time Student- Annual Dues $55
Open to students taking 12 credit hours per semester at a recognized institution (on campus or on-line campus). Applicant must submit copy of Student Card or signed document from the institution to verify.
On-Going Member - Dues $10 per month
Open to any US or International Member that would like to join HTPA using a monthly recurring billing for only $10 per month. On-Going Member will not have a set expiration date, but rather will be a member for an indefinite period or until they cancel their membership. On-Going membership requires that you are a member for at least 6 months. If you choose to cancel your membership before your 6 month period you will be billed for the remaining months. On-going members that also choose to subscribe to the liability insurance benefit must remain a member while their insurance is active.
To enroll for On-Going Membership Follow these links:
To sign up on line with a Credit Card or Debit Card go here ( for all members):
Credit Card On-Going Member
To sign up on line with a auto payment through your checking or saving saccount go here:
Bank Account On-Going Member (for USA members only)
To sign up by mail with a auto payment through your checking or saving saccount go here:
By Mail - Bank Account On-Going Member (for USA members only)